U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: photopolymer

Re: photopolymer

Keith... is your mylar glossy?  Remember what we figured out a while
back...  if you get newton rings with it, you can spray it with a fine
coat of clear spray, like Krylon brand or artist fixatives.  Don't use
something that's made for outdoor use 'cause it will have UV blockers.
That may keep you working until you get the Kreene.

good luck,
Susan