U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: photopolymer

Re: photopolymer

Susan - the Mylar is frosted on one side and glossy on the other. I also tried - and used successfully - some Rosco Opal Tough diffuser. (we have also have a film studio in the building and I was drawing on free resources!). Most of the gels are fairly thick to withstand the abuse they get, but this particular one is very thin, matte on both sides and fairly translucent. I don't know what the uv blocking status is with it, but didn't notice any appreciable drop in exposure times.
Keith.