U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: photopolymer

Re: photopolymer

Jon and all,

I'm now using Kreene under the glass of the vacuum bed, and I've
noticed my prints seem to have a little bit of lower contrast because
of it.  I haven't tested this out, and likely won't have time to for
quite a while.  It's not at all a big difference... just thought I'd
mention it though.  Of course a good PDN curve takes care of it.  In
fact, I burned dinner the other night, and just whipped up a PDN curve
and applied it to my family, and they loved dinner... thought it was
perfect all crunchy-like.

Susan :o)