U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: slightly OT - dry prints

Re: slightly OT - dry prints

Henk, FWIW, the abbreviation we usually use in English for "for example" is "e.g." which according to the dictionary stands for the Latin "exempli gratias."

But yes, the message was clear even though I wasn't sure what "p.e." meant.
kt