U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper Negative Details

Re: Paper Negative Details

Henk, thanks for response. In an active discussion like this, one can lose track of the thread, I guess. I'm not looking for a solution. I have two solutions, in fact; one for paper negatives and one for film negatives, both quite reasonably priced and both giving good results. I don't make paper negatives any more, now that I have a 1280 and can print on film (my old Epson EX wouldn't print on film, at all) but I did use paper negatives for a number of years and so I've responded to questions about paper negatives. The paper I used quite successfully for all those years was Epson Photo Quality Inkjet Paper; the only problem right now is that that paper is unavailable to me at the moment, because the store where I used to buy it doesn't carry it any more, and to get more I'd either have to drive to Portland or send away for it. Since the only reason I wanted it was to make a comparison for the list to demonstrate the difference between paper and film negatives, it didn't seem worth the trouble. Thanks,
Katharine