U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper Negative Details

Re: Paper Negative Details

On 5 dec 2007, at 18:02, pulpfic@telus.net wrote:

Hi,

Rabbit glue in North American-speak is gelatin.

OH NO, CERTAINLY NOT!
Just try some paper like a 300 grams Fabriano or whatever, just coat with some gelatine, try an inkjet print on a printer like an Epson 1290 with dye or pigment ink, and you will clearly see that it is a mess.
Try the rabbit glue, do the same  and be astonished.
I did my homework, it toke me some time, did you ??
Anyway, succes,
Cheers,
Henk

Randi