U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Measuring DMAX

Re: Measuring DMAX

Hi Marek,

Vuescan <http://www.hamrick.com> can do that. First check the 'Enable Density Display' option in preferences. Then point your mouse to a location in the scan/preview window and hold the control key. Vuescan displays the log density readings of the raw scan. These readings are not altered by your scanner settings or profile.

Kees