U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?

Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?

I'm thinking William Winkler, but that could be wrong.

On Jun 16, 2008, at 7:35 AM, Katharine Thayer wrote:

Umm, it wasn't my list correspondence with Martin Mueller that I was talking about. Martin's name I would remember, at any rate Martin has never printed gum on glass as far as I know, and the guy I'm talking about, I corresponded with privately, not on this list. I don't remember his ever posting on this list; I found him on the Bostick and Sullivan list, and the main part of our correspondence occurred not on that list but privately. He sent me (and would probably send you) the specific instructions that work for him for gum, and I tried it and achieved partial success, but I was already late getting the work done for that particular show that I had wanted to print on glass, and didn't have any more time to experiment, so I abandoned the glass printing project for then and did that series a different way. But he's the one to talk to about this. As I said, the guys at Bostick and Sullivan would know who he is and how to get in touch with him.

If I was talking about something that could be found in the list archives, I would have said so.
kt