U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?

Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?

Oh, OK. Thanks Katharine. I would be very interested in the
instructions... I like the hardness but fragility of glass and have very
nice projects (installations) on mind.

16 Haziran 2008, Pazartesi, 5:48 pm tarihinde, Katharine Thayer yazmış: