U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Windows Vista, not quite alt

Re: Windows Vista, not quite alt

If you really want to delve into 64bit bitmap editing, you could run
gimpshop on a 64bit mac or on a 64bit linux system.  There is a windows
version, but I don't think its a 64bit version.

Gimpshop is hack of gimp (www.gimp.org) set up to mimic the dialog,
interface & terminology of photoshop.

http://www.gimpshop.com/

I've  never used  gimpshop though - can't comment on how it works.

Gord