U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper negatives (Re: Tricolor gum, order of layers)

Re: Paper negatives (Re: Tricolor gum, order of layers)

Guido have you compared the exposure time with un-oiled negatives? Have
you noticed any mottling and/or unevenness?

Your and Katharine's experience definitely contradicts with what was
reported by Judy and/or the actual writer(s) of the article in Post
Factory Photography - causing confusion on my part.

I have only used baby oil (liquid paraffine) once, and the paper was
different few days later... Maybe there's a huge difference between very
little and too much!?

6 Ekim 2008, Pazartesi, 1:13 pm tarihinde, Guido Ceuppens yazmış: