U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper negatives (Re: Tricolor gum, order of layers)

Re: Paper negatives (Re: Tricolor gum, order of layers)

Ok, thanks for the clarification - it's your vision for that particular
image then... I hope that wasn't taken by you as being too harsh or unkind
-> it wasn't meant to be so -> it was an honest - maybe plainspoken -
subjective view...

Regards and thanks much for sharing, I love to see works of other people
-> (to all) please share more of your work.

6 Ekim 2008, Pazartesi, 9:33 pm tarihinde, Guido Ceuppens yazmış: