U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper negatives (Re: Tricolor gum, order of layers)

Re: Paper negatives (Re: Tricolor gum, order of layers)

I'm really curious about your exposure times with unoiled negatives,
thanks for taking the trouble...

BTW, what light source do you use? Those cyanotype exposures are pretty
short, I never managed to get the exposure below 8-9 minutes with the most
transparent media I have on hands. (Ultrafine, w/ Pictorico it's a little
more...)

6 Ekim 2008, Pazartesi, 2:48 pm tarihinde, Guido Ceuppens yazmış: