U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Stock Paint:Gum Solutions?

Re: Stock Paint:Gum Solutions?

Kees & Guido, thanks for mentioning Mowiol.

I can't buy Mowiol locally, have to import. That way, price becomes
greater than (locally purchased) gum.

About 1 - 1.5 stop slower? That kills my enthusiasm and curiosity for it -
as a paper negative user - then...

24 Ekim 2008, Cuma, 11:32 am tarihinde, Guido Ceuppens yazmış: