U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Mowiol was: Stock Paint:Gum Solutions?

Re: Mowiol was: Stock Paint:Gum Solutions?

If the coated paper keeps well too that's a fine property for quick
overview type of workshops... :)

24 Ekim 2008, Cuma, 11:47 am tarihinde, Kees Brandenburg yazmış: