U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gum prints on Yupo

Re: gum prints on Yupo

AFAIK, there are "marine grade" plywoods (w/ much higher quality veneer);
you can use this type of plywood (if you can find it around) or try thin
MDF.

5 Kasım 2008, Çarşamba, 5:44 pm tarihinde, Keith Gerling yazmış: