U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: ferric oxalate

Re: ferric oxalate

I'm not much competent on DOP Pt/Pd but if I'm not mistaking, that depends
on the strength of your metal solution... Anyway, see this:

http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/guidep/formulae_calculator_FO.htm

and this:

http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/guidep/formulae_calculator.htm

The contents page of full text:

http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/guide/contents.htm

Read the small print on page 1. It says 25% FO (and accompanying metal
solution) is about optimum...

10 Kasım 2008, Pazartesi, 11:13 pm tarihinde, Diana Bloomfield yazmış: