U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: fabriano artistico EW

Re: fabriano artistico EW

Nice price, it's about 1/2 of Fabriano's... Will ask to the distributor
but I have little hope, since I never saw that paper in art shops. BTW, I
forgot, we have Hahnemuehle paper also -> but always textured and heavy
versions (since it's more interesting for painters) and it's pretty
expensive (because of weight)... Thanks!

14 Kasım 2008, Cuma, 1:41 pm tarihinde, Kees Brandenburg yazmış: