U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Custom color-separations in Photoshop?

Re: Custom color-separations in Photoshop?

CS3 has this advanced B&W filer method tthat allows application of any color filters to a B&W image. While I do not understand the math, or principles, I use it occasionally to creat a spot color (say orange) negative. I wonder if in principle it could be used to create orange/green purple negatives for example.
I have tried also the color filter, but it is not as strong as the color selection. Try for example with dots of different color, i.e. RGB and YMC on a white background.
Alberto