U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: GAYLORD was STORAGE OF 17X22 INKPRESS NEGS?

Re: GAYLORD was STORAGE OF 17X22 INKPRESS NEGS?

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009, Paul Viapiano wrote:

FYI on the book covers:

You can buy them in rolls, too....not just individually...
Incidentally, or not so incidentally, since I've been wearing myself out trying to make mere chaos out of disaster -- piles of prints, negs, tests. notes, film, & their fixings going back to the beginning of recorded time
-- I uncovered a stack of larger sleeves today... The clear cover sheet is 24 inches long by 13-1/8 inch high, the white paper backing is 24 inches long and 9 3/4 inches high.

I don't have a clue, however, why it's marked "for books 10" to 12 high"
-- unless you're supposed to cut it in half and get two covers in that size?

Whatever, it should more than cover the negs at issue...

good luck,

J.