To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: muddy gum print--help?

Jim:
Sorry about the confusion. I'm using standard liquid gum. The 50/50 water mix was determined empirically to be thick enough to coat and thin enough to measure with reasonable repeatability in an eyedropper. It is possible that I could or should use a thicker gum, but this coats evenly. Charles Portland Oregon