U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: green-yellow

Re: green-yellow

Man you're making me envious. Should I sell my HP9180 or what!? ;) That's
a hard one -> since this printer does positive prints very very well, and
that's with best inks currently around... Sigh...

15 Nisan 2009, Çarşamba, 9:07 pm tarihinde, Clay yazmış: