U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Artists' tape

Re: Artists' tape

I do exactly as you do! Yes, that's not elegant but works well enough. On
the other hand, coating a slightly larger area and then masking it with
rubylith (or with a white border in the digital positive file) is a better
practice to be sure that your processing (development and more importantly
clearing) is good enough. Could be omitted, if you're absolutely sure
about your processing. But it's always better to be on the safe side...
(Reminding that I also do as you do -> but with a weird feeling in my
stomach ;)

16 Nisan 2009, Perşembe, 5:59 pm tarihinde, Paul Viapiano yazmış: