Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 17:08:46 -0700
From: viapiano@pacbell.net
Subject: another 3 layer gum attempt
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca

Hello everyone...hope you had a nice weekend.

I tried another 3 layer gum print (same image as before) and althought the colors are better than the last time I did 3 layers only, I'm not getting enough color down to give my print a nice strong density. I'm getting good strong color in the clear borders...

I'm getting good clearing in approx 20-40 minutes...

My guess is I should be using a less dense negative. Do you all concur?

Thanks to everyone for your help...

Paul

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.