U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: another 3 layer gum attempt

RE: another 3 layer gum attempt

Paul,
The suggested order would be
1. Procure the bottle of whatever liquor
2. Start drinking
3. Expose test wedge
4. Keep developing your gum test and keep drinking
5. When the bottle is finished you should examine test prin
6. All of the sudden it will all be clear, even if for a brief moment
Enjoy
Marek