U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Good Grief: (was Re: another 3 layer gum attempt AFAIK,ixnay on ac

Re: Good Grief: (was Re: another 3 layer gum attempt AFAIK,ixnay on actual *cadmium*

P.S. Otherwise, I agree with Judy on the simplicity and infinite flexibility of gum., as I have always argued.