U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper - baby oil Digi Negs

Re: Paper - baby oil Digi Negs

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009, Jacek Gonsalves wrote:

Judy how do you go about using the beeswax? Do you melt, dilute it with anything? My art store has it as a clump in a plastic container. The store person told me they put it in a pan and slow cook it, seems it gives off a lovely honey smell(dont thikn it would be good for eating tho :) ).
Jacek,

I've got that written up in a Post-Factory, but I'm late on line & rushed now, so I describe from memory... but IT's EASY EASY EASY. Don't melt & dip, that's a MESS. You iron the paper and rub in the wax while it's hot. even easier done than said.

Judy