U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gum negatives redux

Re: gum negatives redux

Katharine...in that pic link, he is drying the yellow layer, so it's after development.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Katharine Thayer" <kthayer@pacifier.com>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: gum negatives redux

Paul, I meant to point that out to you when I saw those pics; glad you saw that. But if I'm understanding it right, that was before development, and I thought yours was after development, big difference. Or was yours after exposure and before development too? I too get a mustard color sometimes after exposure, but when the development is finished, all I have is yellow, and looking at Keith's finished picture, the places that were brown after exposure weren't brown in the finished picture but yellow. But yes, interesting. The more we share, the more we learn,

Katharine