U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gum negatives redux

Re: gum negatives redux

Paul, my scientific answer is: Hmmmm? That usually works just fine, but then, last night I tried the same approach with the same results that you experienced! It may be that there is surfacing another variable in gum printing, bringing the number to 1243. Sorry, I have no answer, just egg on my face ;(
Jim