From: Jim Larimer [mailto:jrlarimer@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 7:20 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: gum negatives redux

Paul, my scientific answer is: Hmmmm? That usually works just fine, but
then, last night I tried the same approach with the same results that you
experienced! It may be that there is surfacing another variable in gum
printing, bringing the number to 1243. Sorry, I have no answer, just egg on
my face ;(
Jim