U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Updated list: Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Re: Updated list: Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Corrected name spelling per request.

I'm wrapping this up now; the only purpose it has served is to identify issues and potential options should the present efforts to find a home prove unsuccessful and the community needs to make a decision together about our future. In that case, I believe that someone should set up a poll using survey software that allows people to cast private votes, and this summary may be helpful then in setting up the options to vote on. But I hope that won't be necessary.

For yahoo

Sally Makeham
Loris Medici
Balint Flesch
Don Bryant
Linda Stinchfield
Rene Hales
Michel Debar
Bob Kiss

For google:
Loris Medici
Ricardo Wildberger Lisboa
Malin
Clay (neutral "okay")
Jon Lybrook (ditto Clay)
Jack Fulton
Mark Nelson
Michele Debar

Against yahoo:
Paul Vianiano
Jean Daubas
Gene Laughter
Jon Lybrook
Clay
Tom Sobota
Jeremy Moore
Bob Barnes

Against yahoo or google:
Greg Schmitz
Katharine Thayer
David Hatton
Laura V
Barry Kleider
Halvor
Kerik
David Young
Etienne Garbaux

For text-basd mailing list
Gred Schmitz
Cor Breukel
Paul Viapiano
Henry Rattle
Katharine Thayer
David Young
Kees Brandenburg
Laura V

For Freelist
Cor Breukel
Richard Knoppow
Eric Neilsen
Clay

Against text-based mailing list
Huib Smeets
Don Bryant

For an alt or photo connected individual, website or institution to host the list
Tom Sobota
Susan Huber
Heidi Weller
David Hatton
Tom Sobota
phritz phantom
Kees Brandenburg
Laura V

For Eastman House specifically
Chris Anderson (initial suggestion)
Greg Schmitz
Susan Huber
Bob Barnes

For an educational institution to host the list
Jack Fulton
David Young
Laura V
Greg Schmitz
Loris Medici
Bob Barnes
Kees Brandenburg
Jon Lybrook
Clay
Jeremy Moore
Paul Viapiano
Katharine Thayer
John Brewer

Offers to host/manage list
David Young
Kees Brandenburg
Huib Smeets
Malin/alternative photography.com (space, not management)
Tom Persinger/F295