Re: Pyro and rotary agitation question

I "wet" load two 4X5 sheets curled against the inner wall, length wise. The
anti-halation backing comes of cleanly with a one minute pre-soak in water. The
stiffness of the film keeps them up against the surface well enough. I'm using 8
oz. of developing fluid (and others) per 2 sheet run. I've done about thirty
sheets so far using this method, so far my biggest problem is handling after
processing and extracting the film from the tank without slight scratching. I'm
getting better though.

--
Darryl