Magic Brush

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 02/11/02-08:29:28 PM Z

My Magic Brush arrived today, a 4" Richeson.

I must agree with most of the complimentary statements previously
made about this brush. This evening I used the Magic Brush to
sensitize a sheet of 12X20 paper for kallitype printing. It was
smooth as silk, notably smoother than the Hake brushes I use, and
needed much less solution for the area, at least 25% less and perhaps
as much as 50% less. I can see that this brush would really save
money in the long run if coating by brush with pt/pd.

On the down side, the brush strokes are not as nice as with the Hake
brush, as was previously pointed out.

Sandy King