Re: The future of the handmade print?

From: R Kirk Williams (vertigoboy@yahoo.com)
Date: 03/08/02-01:44:16 PM Z

Why are you putting the wet process above the digital
process. I have found them to be equally
easy/difficult. There are seperate testing and
calibration methods for each process if you choose to
approach it from that perspective. The different
processes will continually lend themselves to certain
ways of working. And the process is not always the
issue. The question so many people don't ask when
working in different processes is, "Is this
image/project suited to the process and does the
process carry it forward to another level." As far as
the time necessary in making a platinum print...do you
want paid for your time or for the image and ideas and
life they represent?

Kirk