RE: Why multiple exposure (was Re: (Gum) Tonal scale)

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 12/01/05-01:56:15 PM Z

Hi Christina.

I also use AD.

Ok. Then I won't fiddle with exposure time for the other colors - thanks for
making my life easier :). Will standardize on 6 mins. Besides, my rationale
for 6 mins. was "Christina's standard exposure for her gums is 6 mins. and
we are using the same negative substrate, same printer and similar
lightsource - Ok, then let's start testing with 6 mins." :)

Regards,
Loris.