Re: solarplate

From: kris ^lt;kris@eq-photo.com>
Date: 02/21/06-09:27:12 AM Z

i've used a Nuarc platemaker; similar setup i think.

a really sexy vacuum screen, but i was getting cyanos in 1 hour that i
could have got in my BL setup at home in 5-10 minutes.

i would *guess* it's a uv spectrum thing, as that unit pumps out a lot
of light --tho it seems to be more in the visible spectrum.

anyone know?