U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Coating Without a Machine

RE: Coating Without a Machine

That is a good one. I like it!

I will certainly unite with them, but.... mmmm, does it have to tomorrow?
Tomorrow and the next couple of months I have to clean up my house to get
back to gum printing, and that is because I planned to clean it up last year
but didn't.