U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Post Script Re: for Bogdan (among others, of course)...

Post Script Re: for Bogdan (among others, of course)...

In fact, when Photographer's Formulary began selling gum kits (and/or materials, I forget which) they used that very line..."gum can't do fine detail." I quoted it-- not in P-F, that is, Post-Factory, but on the list, referring to them as PF (Photographer's Formulary) but Peter Fredrick thought "PF" meant him -- as he also had a book about alt-processes. A tsimmis did thereby ensue, which was eventually resolved, tho not before PF resigned from the list and then (if memory serves) was persuaded to return.
Sudden Recall:

In the jesting that followed the conflation of PFs, one fellow assured us it stood for Pink Floyd.

J.