U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Gum website update

RE: Gum website update

Bite me!

-----Original Message-----
From: Diana Bloomfield [mailto:dhbloomfield@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 3:51 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Gum website update

Well, bless your heart, Don.   Believe it or not, resin really is a
natural product, and you can't get a DSL connection for a flat $10 a
month.  If I went on and on about the best gum preservative, or
whatever--  would I be considered taking things too seriously, or
does one get that label only if correcting you?  And in case you
missed my little smiley faces, so you know I'm not being too
serious-- here's another:  ;)