U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum website update

Re: Gum website update

What does that term, "bite me," mean exactly? I've never known, but it's always seemed like such a sophomoric comment to me.

My point is that there's too much that people state "with authority" that goes unchallenged--on this list and elsewhere. Blame it on this presidential election, but I'm growing really weary of it, so when I see some statement made that I know is just flat-out wrong (like resin is not a natural product, for instance), if I have the time and inclination, I'll (continue to) point it out.

On Sep 6, 2008, at 4:14 PM, Don Bryant wrote:

Bite me!

-----Original Message-----
From: Diana Bloomfield [mailto:dhbloomfield@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 3:51 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Gum website update

Well, bless your heart, Don.   Believe it or not, resin really is a
natural product, and you can't get a DSL connection for a flat $10 a
month.  If I went on and on about the best gum preservative, or
whatever--  would I be considered taking things too seriously, or
does one get that label only if correcting you?  And in case you
missed my little smiley faces, so you know I'm not being too
serious-- here's another:  ;)