U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum calibration (was: Paper negatives- Ink Selection)

Re: Gum calibration (was: Paper negatives- Ink Selection)

I am going to look more carefully at my next print, but off-hand I
would say that I can see very little highlight detail in my prints
before development.  I've had occasions where I could barely detect
any image at all, but have still come up with a full-toned print after
development.  How long did it take to develop that print?