U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gum prints on Yupo

Re: gum prints on Yupo

That URL was on my message Marek. But I have to say that if it wasn't
mentioned by Katharine much earlier, I wouldn't even know about that
wonderful site...

Your prints on Yupo are wonderful. How you managed is totally obscure to me!?

31 Ekim 2008, Cuma, 11:05 pm tarihinde, Marek Matusz yazmış: