U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gum prints on Yupo

Re: gum prints on Yupo

Actually, that was Loris who provided that link; I hadn't seen that particular page either.

Unfortunately, same as before, I can access your picasaweb page but don't get a picture, and can't bring up the slide show or anything. Boo hoo.

I had been thinking it was Loris who had perfected printing gum on yupo, but maybe it was you, Marek.
Katharine