U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: ammonium citrate recipe?

Re: ammonium citrate recipe?

I'd also think a 'cleaning supply' store would have it. That would be a place that sells janitorial supplies.
Well, they probably have ammonia that is intended for cleaning, but if the "clear" ammonia sold in the US for cleaning has other things in it besides ammonia and water, I would think theirs would, too (I suspect it is a commodified "chemical of commerce" -- if so, there is probably little difference from one supplier to another).

My thought is that ammonia supplied for some other purpose besides cleaning is likely to be more promising.

Of course, you can always buy 28% ammonium hydroxide as a laboratory chemical from on-line chemical suppliers.

Best regards,

etienne