From: Paul Viapiano [mailto:viapiano@pacbell.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 2:50 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: sodium chloride for palladium solution

I know it's been discussed here a zillion times, but...

whenever I go to get non-iodized salt (mortons or other) I always see
another ingredient listed such as calcium silicate, sodium silicaluminate or

yellow prussia of soda...never just plain salt. I know these are anti-caking

agents, but can I still use this for my solution with no harm done? I have
found sea salt with nothing else listed...or do I need to order NaCl from
Bostick or equivalent...?

What to do...?

Paul