U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Anybody experimented with Argyrotypes?

Re: Anybody experimented with Argyrotypes?

Loris,

I've been following this thread with interest... great tips and good to see others also experimenting with these processes.

I was just wondering what you were referring to with "pt/pd". I get the feeling it's going to be another technique to look into ...

Fernando Cruz

--
Fotografía y diseño.
Fernando Cruz Florez