U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: for Marek

Re: for Marek

Well, now I'm confused. Paul said he was following my insttructions on my web site for determining exposure, which call exactly for what Marek is suggesting below except that I use four strips instead of three, and I was trying to figure out how he overexposed so much following my instructions, which I thought should have been pretty straightforward. I thought he was understanding our conversation; his replies seemed to be making sense to me, even though we were both drinking Everclear. But if he wasn't using Stouffer strips, and he wasn't following my instructions, then I don't know how he determined the exposure but glad to know it wasn't something in my instructions that sent him wrong. Either way, my comments in response to the yellow print he posted remain the same: too much exposure, too little development.. Seems pretty uncomplicated to me.
Katharine