U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: A note about calibrating yellow color in gum printing

Re: A note about calibrating yellow color in gum printing

Sorry, a typo: should be ... "using the blue *channel* of the scan" ...

24 Temmuz 2009, Cuma, 8:33 am tarihinde, Loris Medici yazmış: