UFOs in my negatives

From: Shannon Stoney (sstoney@pdq.net)
Date: 11/02/02-09:26:25 PM Z

Some of the negatives I've been processing this week have weird
hexagonal shapes on them of slightly greater density. The negatives
are 8x10 and the UFOs are about the size of a quarter. Is this some
kind of flare? Is there a way to prevent it? I shot most of these
negatives in a creek bed, so there could have been some reflections
off the water, I guess, causing flare. But it seems odd that it's
always in the middle of the negative.

Excuse the cross posting if you read pure silver and alt photo process.

--shannon