U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: OT: Translation

Re: OT: Translation

Alberto,
I'd like to jump in on this one.

Storm= process

Press= machine (macchina in Italiano)

So, I can use this in two ways;

printing press (macchina litografia) as in, "lithographic printing press" [or stampadore, ingranditore]

or

processor (film or paper processor) like a drum or automatic processor....like a machine processor

Bob